Custom Jumbo Dog Treat Mold
Get your furry friend's tail wagging with our personalized jumbo dog treat mold! With just a few clicks, you can customize this delectable snack with your pup's name, initials, or a special number, and watch as they happily chomp away. Our jumbo treat is not only personalized to suit your pup's unique style but also irresistibly delicious! Your furry friend will be thanking you with slobbery kisses and tail wags galore!
Hundreds of Happy Hounds
- Create homemade dog biscuits with custom silicone molds.
- Personalize with pup's name, special phrase, meaningful date, or zip code.
- Premium silicone molds ensure incredible detail with every bite.
- Certified food safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe.
- Free of harmful chemicals including lead, bpa, phthalate, and latex.
- Give your pup the extraordinary with our custom silicone molds.
- Each JUMBO biscuit measures 5.0in x 2.2in x 0.7in
- The 1 cavity mold measures 5.4 x 2.5in x 0.8in
- The 2 cavity mold measures 5.2in x 4.8in x 0.8in
- The 4 cavity mold measures 8.1in x 6.2in x 0.8in
Are you ready to get your paws on some personalized pup gear? Great! Here's what you need to know about our production process:
First things first, we begin production just 12 hours after receiving your order. That's right, we're so fast we practically start making your gear before you've even finished checking out!
Now, we understand that sometimes you might have a last-minute idea or realize that your pup's name is actually spelled with a "K" instead of a "C." Unfortunately, once we begin production, you won't be able to request changes to your design. So, make sure to double-check everything before hitting that order button.
Our production lead times are stated at checkout and are updated periodically based on our current production capacity. We always do our best to estimate the time it will take us to produce your order prior to shipping, so you can have a good idea of when you can expect to receive your gear.
If you want even more detailed information about our shipping policy, be sure to check it out on our website. We're committed to making the process as smooth and transparent as possible, so you can focus on what really matters - spoiling your furry friend with personalized gear!
At our paw-some company, we take pride in our top-notch molds and we stand behind their quality and accuracy 100%. If there's a problem with your order, don't you worry, we'll make things right!
Now, let's talk about shipping. We know it's hard to wait for your pup's personalized gear to arrive, but trust us, it's worth it. Sometimes, shipping delays can happen - it's like your gear is taking the scenic route or making a pitstop for some extra belly rubs. Don't fret, we'll keep you updated on the status of your order and you can always check out our shipping policy in the footer for more information.
At the end of the day, we want you and your furry friend to be absolutely thrilled with your personalized gear. So, sit back, relax, and get ready to show off your pup's unique style to the world!
Makes enough for four biscuits
2 large eggs
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix ingredients together until a smooth dough forms. Add a bit of water as necessary to get the right consistency (think play-doh)
3. Pack the dough firmly into the molds - this is important for capturing detail and making sure your fur baby's name is legible
4. Place molds on a baking sheet and slide into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until the the dough holds its shape.
5. Remove baking sheet from the oven and allow molds and biscuits to cool slightly
6. Carefully remove the biscuits from the mold and place on the baking sheet with the name facing up.
7. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes until the biscuits are crunchy
8. Cool before serving, and send us photos!!
Contact us for vegan and nut free recipes!
Sturdy, came with a recipe and turned out adorable. We subbed in some pumpkin and added blueberries but they came out awesome.
The website is very easy to order from. If you need to email they do get back to you promptly. The mold is very durable. Oh my dog loves the treats.
Kingston totally approves of his new treats..
These are very easy to make… love how easy the treats come out of the silicone molds..