Easy Healthy Dog Biscuit Mix
- Homemade treats for your furry friend using our pumpkin, apple, and flaxseed mix.
- Specially formulated mix to capture incredible detail of your pup's name or favorite phrase.
- Produces pliable dough that is easy to work with and pack into molds mess-free.
- Packed with healthy ingredients that your dog will love, no more guilt about giving too many treats.
- Easy to make - just add water, egg, and vegetable oil or peanut butter.
- Show your pup how much you love them with homemade treats that are as special as they are.
At our paw-some company, we take pride in our top-notch molds and we stand behind their quality and accuracy 100%. If there's a problem with your order, don't you worry, we'll make things right!
Now, let's talk about shipping. We know it's hard to wait for your pup's personalized gear to arrive, but trust us, it's worth it. Sometimes, shipping delays can happen - it's like your gear is taking the scenic route or making a pitstop for some extra belly rubs. Don't fret, we'll keep you updated on the status of your order and you can always check out our shipping policy in the footer for more information.
At the end of the day, we want you and your furry friend to be absolutely thrilled with your personalized gear. So, sit back, relax, and get ready to show off your pup's unique style to the world!
Check Out Our Recipe!
Yogi loves his birthday treats…very easy to make and clean up is a breeze with these molds!
We purchased the molds after Finnegan, my son's service dog started throwing up his normal beef lung treats. Finnegan loves the taste of the treats and my son loves baking them for him.
Super cute and easy to make. We had minor issues with to much batter and soft middles as well as the treats getting to dark the first round of baking. By the end of the batch my son had it down to a science. We put them in a closed storage bag however they became soft. Left the bag open for a day and the treats got crunch again.
Easy Clean up as well. We LOVE both the paw print mold and the name mold.